NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

This is the start of the end
As far as I know, this is the time for us to mingle with the past, cherishing the past whole year with its gold and dusts. what have we done so far? lavished needs and filthy doings, greed and anger. for the past 12 months i have been dealing with great depression and unsatisfactory.
what have i done? what haven't i done? my mind keeps on rolling inside a circle, nothing comes up, i am still the same broken michelle. physically and mentally wounded. but then again, i think i found my end of tunnel!
people besides me, holding me up, ensuring me to stand still and lift up my chin and be proud. sparkle stops sparkling, stars start fading. where is my mind taking me? where is the time taking me? let the time unleash its magic and let me be awed.
happy new year people :)