NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Mein Freud Munchen

The first city on my winter euro trip was Munich. A delightful little city renowned for its history, Christmas markets and hot chocolate! How could I not make a stop there? For a few days at least.

Munich, I'll be honest, I had my doubts at first but you turned out to be one of the best decisions I ever made. I'm seriously in love with you my friend; from your architecture to your people to your shopping. Plus staying just a stones throw out of the central hub proved useful as I discovered so much more than I would have done had I been more central and I became an accomplished metro user.

My Top Picks for Munich

See: Glockenspiel at Marienplatz
Visit: Deutsch Museum
Stay: Bold Hotel
Do: Christmas Markets
Indulge: Maelu for hot chocolateFeatured: Coat from David Jones, Hat from Dotti, Backpack from Asos, Black boots from Novo, Jumper from H&M, Striped shirt from Zara, Cardigan from WoolOvers, Scarf from Sportsgirl, Turtleneck from Portmans, Fringe bag from St Kilda markets, Tan boots from Milan, Gloves from Sportsgirl, Denim jacket from Asos, Playsuit (seen as shorts) from Asos, Earrings from Sportsgirl