NYC Style Spot   +  melbourne blogger

one year has passed
So today is the day, exactly one year has passed since I went for good from Melbourne. It's tragic, yes for me tragic is the right word to describe it! But hey, life goes on and I.. well can't seem to move on yet but I am trying my best to push through my limit. 
Did new hair color with MAKARIZO, and all thank to Grazia Magazine for the opportunity! Brown-purplish with Red combination just created the new look out of me. 
Been very depressed and stressed, but I tried my hardest to close my eyes and surrender to everything. everything surrounds me. hoping it will take me into their loving hands and nurture me with love. lavish love i need right now, not sharp words coming through my ears, leaving me scarred and hurt. please be good 2015. please be good.
and as for perfection, www.freshtrends.com could really help me got my dream body jewellery! shop shop shop!