NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Snow Castles & Fairytales
Kicking off February with a little throwback to my first experience with snow in Germany last December. A short trip of 45-50 minutes outside of the bustling hub of Munich you come to the boarder of Germany and Austria, and a beautiful part of the world. On the day I decided to head out it had just been snowing the night before and the alps were frosted in a fine sheet of delightful white.

I swung around in the glow of the magic that surrounded me just metres from one of the castles of the infamous King Ludwig II of Bavaria. Linderhof Palace was my first stop of the day, before being mesmerised by what is the most bazaar palace I have ever entered "Neuschwanstein Castle" has been used as a place of inspiration for the likes of Walt Disney and Roald Dahl. Sadly you can not take photos inside, but I would strongly recommend a trip out Ludwigs palaces, after all he is the only king I have known to have a man-made cave in his house... in a tower. Featured: Dickybird dress, Portmans turtle neck, David Jones coat, Forever New stockings