NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Snap Shot Of Berlin

I spent the 48 hours surrounding Christmas Eve dinner in Berlin with some darling friends of mine who now live in Scotland. In that 48 hours I only had a snap shot of Berlin, but here's my little travel diary and whilst it was gloomy, cold and raining during my stay I did have a wonderful time with my friends and also checking out the little cafes around the district of Mitte. There was nutella for breakfast, strawberries for lunch and espresso for dinner. There was a cafe with a nude art installation and one that resembled the bakeries back home. I also visited the Berlin Wall on Christmas morning and strolled along in my santa hat wishing other visitors a happy holiday. It didn't snow in Berlin until after I had left but luckily I still had a white Christmas on Christmas night when I arrived in Norway.Featuring:
Asos, Sportsgirl, Dotti, Forever New, WoolOvers, H&M
The Willow Branch, David Jones, Betts