NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

The Hen Who Milked The Cow

When discussing my hens with one of my dearest friends Sarah, I explained that I wanted something during the day, with the little Melbourne community I had started to make over the past year. There would have to be red wine and it would have to be a classy soiree. I'm not overly one for getting "wasted" and throwing up in an alleyway, let alone getting a lap dance from an overpriced male stripper in front of my friends.

We decided on an intimate affair at Milk The Cow just up the road from my apartment. Cheese, wine and great company, along with a novelty straw and tiara, or two. We had a lovely afternoon tasting an array of cheese from all over Europe and Australia paired with an even more impressive wine list.Dress - Princess Polly
Shoes - Wittner
Earrings - Sportsgirl