NYC Style Spot   +  travel

Escape To South Australia

Over the past year I have visited Adelaide more than any other city, mostly for business meetings and conferences, but occasionally to visit some of my family who moved there a few years ago. Each and every time I visit I ensure I put some time aside to get lost in the city and its surrounds, even if its for something as small as a breakfast somewhere new.

The more I visit South Australia the more I fall in love, with everything from the people, the laneways and the poached eggs, to the gardens, mountains and galleries. On a recent trip to Adelaide, for a family function, I played tour guide for This Guy introducing him to beautiful Adelaide and delightful little town Hahndorf.

Here is a little snapshot of our weekend Escape over the border, featuring some of my favourite humans.