NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

the sporty side of me
Another day to live, another day to be grateful. As for myself, I am grateful for what I have, I had and what I will have. I am grateful for what I have done, not done and will or will not do. Before our time runs out, why don't we do all our bucket lists? I have a couple of them on my mind but then again, I'll find the right time to actually bring it to you guys to read. 
But well oh well! Now it is time for me to try something a little different, out of the box and out of my genre! Being super bright and SPORTY! And thank you so much Centro Department Store for making all the effort for me. Basically I was chosen as their blogger to represent the Sporty Theme they are holding recently! If you want to take a look at their catalogue, you would be surprise by how many options they got for you! The bright to monochrome colours, not to mention all those amazing pieces for you to mix and match and brag!And by the way! Good news! With centro you can win amazing prizes! Simply see this poster below and you would easily have a chance to be the winner!And of course, the BTS:
Mr. Asep! The amazing fashion stylist and director of CENTRO!
Make Up by NYX Team :) Feeling like Snow White much?
This casual bright look, OO Yey!