NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

De hair Laser
Sometimes, this though cross my mind, "why do people have got to have hair on their body besides their head?" Because, especially for girls, we always shave them when we want to go out, especially to the beach or go out on a date. So, why bother having those naught hair all over our body? 
But then again, it is part of your life too, nothing will ever be super smooth and clear, life is full of rocks and obstacles and we just need to find the right solution for each and every problem. For me, I would like to thank Zalonku.com for hooking me up with this amazing Laser hair removal clinic, I came across zalonku article for best Laser hair removal clinic, and here I am!
And for right now, I'm trying out to get rid of my lower leg hair with De Hair Laser Hair Removal! It is located inside Gandaria City Mall and Mall of Indonesia, so it's very easy to find! Trust me, they are not IPL, De Hair is using the new technology called Laser Diode, in fact they are the first laser diode hair removal clinic in Jakarta! It's not as painful, people just experience the treatment just like they are doing Hot Stone Massage.
clean and nicely decorated place! me likey!
Not like most conventional laser hair removal, De Hair Laser Hair Removal, on the other hand, is a unique technology that delivers low heat levels at a fast delivery. By utilizing low heat, laser diode decreases the pain and minimizes the risk of side effects. This is why no numbing cream is necessary, and I wanna let you know that it's FDA approved for laser hair removal.How it works?Using carefully controlled pulses of laser light, the diode laser system selectively and gradually heats the hair follicles within the dermal layer of the skin. It only targets the hair follicles and not  the skin surrounding, so it is very reliable and safe especially for private ares, unlike IPL where the skin is also affected.
Now let the journey starts...Basically this is my leg before all the treatment, I was born with pretty lot of hair, and basically what I'll do, I will keep on updating the result (since the treatment is every month), and when I get to the fifth treatment, I'll put this blog post up top again so you guys can actually see the differences!
before *mind my bruises*
First, they would give you a pair of sunnies to protect your eyes from the light!
cool goggles!
The actually process took longer than I thought, but it was worth it! It doesn't really hurt and the nurse is taking good care of me so well! Friendly and amazing service, I might say.
It is normal to have red spots or rashes!
The happy me after treatment
So yes, please please please check them out!I also have something special for you!!so basically me, De Hair and Zalonku are giving away 5 FREE LIP, 5 FREE UNDERARM and 5 FREE BIKINI LINE HAIR REMOVAL from De Hair clinic, you can get to choose your body area + location. All you need to do is:
1. Follow @zalonku and @dehair_laser on instagram2. Repost this photo of me below on your instagram and tag 3 friends + @zalonku3. Enter your email address on zalonku.com!3. ENTER your email address on zalonku.com (they will pick the winners from your email!)
good luck guys!De Hair Laser Hair Removalwww.de-hair.com
Locations :
1. Gandaria CityLevel 2 #247 C021 - 2923 6446/7Opening hours: 10AM - 5PM
2. Mall of IndonesiaRukan Italian Walk Blok L No.17021 - 29364945 & 021 - 45869355Opening Hours: 10AM - 7PM