NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

my TRANS journey
Honestly speaking, I think I came out from Jakarta just in time for the amazing getaway. My head was flustered and full with negative thought and I knew I should have one amazing getaway. And here I am, back in Bali with my Childhood friend, Rafaela Tam. The two girls start the adventure right away! And yes, if you are asking me where I stayed, for the first two nights, we decided to spend the exciting days at The Trans Resort Bali located at Sunset Road, Seminyak. The smooth and fun journey turned out to be more fun that I thought. I got to meet my Youtube Crush, Sunny Dahye! She's one Korean living in Bali, a future Law graduate student and professional Beauty Youtuber! You all should check out her channel and be amazed!
Anyways, I really want to share you a bit about my traveling this time, basically, I will show you why you actually should consider Trans Resort Bali as one of your options for accommodation. At first, they have one of the best friendly services ever towards the customers, all of the staffs and friendly, they always smile and very attentive towards our needs, the Hotel and Resort themselves are very neat and clean. For every hotel room, they provide you with a Jacuzzi tub overlooking the pool and waterfall decoration! What's more? Their private villas spoil you with their pools and gazebo to chill at! 
private Jacuzzi outside the balcony for each of your room!
room view!
Now moving on to the FOOD!!!!!! Of course, as you may know The Restaurant is actually the name of the restaurant, pretty catchy huh? And for what I know, they open 24 hours and serve you amazing porridge and noodle late night, so for your party people, hangover or sober up food should be eaten here! The breakfast buffet is amazing, they have lots of varieties from Italian, Japenese, Western, Indonesian to Chinese, so all that you can imagine having in the morning would be there. 
can't get enough of the restaurant view!
Don't forget for they have theme Dinner every day, so make sure to check the specials of the day! Every Thursday your dinner will be really delightful for they present you with Balinese dance on the stage while you are having dinner by the pool with SEAFOOD specials. Last but not least, I would like to highlight their ROOFTOP bar called the 18th! It's not on 18th floor, I know, but basically it's the same one they have in Bandung Trans Hotel, and believe me, their cocktails are amazing and served in a special way! They use lots of dry ice and cute Ice balls with flavors, they also infused their own liquors and spirits! Try the Trans Upstairs and Corn Candy, bet you will fly fly so high!
THEM DRINKS WITH DRY ICE INSIDE!
So here it is, the end of my amazing Trans journey ;) Will be back soon!