NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Inspired: Spell & The Gypsy Collective

It's no secret that when I find a brand I like I tend to stick by them, taking in each collection and adding to my wardrobe until it appears like an advertisement for particular designers. Right now I have a small handful of personal favourites on my radar and amongst them is the Byron Bay brand Spell. I fell in love with Spell a couple of years ago on a trip to the beachside town but couldn't bare to part with more than $100 for a dress back then, now with more of a disposable income I find myself drawn to their online store each time they release a new line.

They are a brand that does social media really really well. Their Instagram is inspiring and calculated. Their blog is full of beautiful babes throwing shade in the desert or sunning it up on private islands. As a brand, they inspire and influence so many people. The Splendour in the Grass festival this year was full of festival goers in head to toe of the label. Unlike in Byron Bay, it may not be as mainstream in Melbourne, but it's still as covetable. I thought it was time that I put together my little mood board, all exclusively from the beautiful look books Spell has put together since 2013. I was also in Byron Bay over the weekend and will be sure to share some more on my visit with you soon.Spell Designs