NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Pack your bags

Those who have been following the blog for a while would know that I like to explore and it's rarely overseas. In fact most of my travel is right here in Australia, but I've had my fair share of it and I don't plan on stopping any time soon.

A couple of years ago I had the sudden realisation that I wasn't actually living my life, I was letting it pass me by, and that scared me more than anything else. It was then that I promised myself that I would live, and I would fill my life with experiences, memories and stories to tell. From then came my wander year, and a move down to Melbourne to explore a new state and further my own state of mind.

I don't drop everything to go on a roadtrip or hop on a plane. I have a full time job and study my MBA part time as well, but I manage my time to the extent (I'm organised to the state of it being an illness) that I can fit it all in. The greatest part of all? I have a husband who GETS it, and he's my favourite person to plan adventures for.

These photos were taken on a recent weekend getaway to Lorne, a beautiful coastal town at the northern point of The Great Ocean Road. We'd only just bought this beautiful vintage suitcase a few days before at the Salvos for $11 and were pretty excited to break it in. we often travel with one bag between us, and unlike what you see here, he generally carries it because he's such a gentleman.

Where to next?Princess Polly Playsuit
Dotti Cardigan
Sportsgirl Sunglasses

Boots from Rome
Bag from Salvation Army