NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

JRUNWAY x Michimomo

I love it when I have to travel somewhere and meet new people with different personalities and characteristics, that is also why I am actually loving what I’m doing right now for living. I do believe that I am on my right track, and it is just one blessing I could never be more grateful for.
most awkward pose ever 
As this time I got myself a golden chance to actually represent Indonesia as one of eight ASEAN PACIFIC style influencers, I was more than honored and thrilled! When Hui Yan from Style Haul shot me a message about one upcoming event in Singapore and I got to represent Indonesia, my heart beat so fast and I think it almost popped out! And to know that I am the only one from Indonesia brings my happiness to another level! I just love the fact that people are actually loving what I love too!
Hui Yan - second left
And so here I am at JRunway Store grand Launching at Plaza Singapura! I was there with BIG influencers such as:Camille co (Philippines)Chloe Ting (Australia, a daring friend from long time ago too!)Feonalita (Thailand)Brian See (Malaysia)Melissa Jane, Nicole Choo, and Dykail (Singapore)How can I not be more thrilled to be there alongside the gorgeous people, I can see myself shrinks into non-existence, because I know I might not be as big and popular as they are, but then again, once we got to know each other, man, we do CLICK and we all connect! I even had beer time with Chloe, his boyfriend, Brian and his manager at this cute bar where the live band sings Chinese songs *Don’t get me wrong but I’m Chinese but I don’t really know Chinese music*
Cutest couple besides Camille and bf lol
Anyways, back to JRunway, it is actually the FIRST ever Japanese Multi-Brand store in Singapore! It has been running for around 3 years now, but then again they want to make this store launching bigger and better! They have 2 other pop-up branches across Singapore, so we hope you can support them by going to the store and shop cool stuffs! Do you know that they have over 80 different Japanese brands and just got another 25 new brands those are getting really popular in Japan such as MILKFED, X-LARGE, X-GIRL and ANAP! You will know the greatness of the brand when you come into the store!Besides the current 3 offline stores, they also do online store where they ship all around the world and have more products available online too! Aren’t they cool enough?
All the influencers including me were so happy to be part of this spectacular moment, witnessing the fashion show and dance performance by Japanese dance team called ASTERISK where they combine graphic motions and dance! SO COOL! We were also covered by the media and had our fans coming to meet and greet us during the event!What’s more exciting than for us to get to be on the runway too! Yes, so all the influencers are actually getting our star moment while walking the runway with JRunway’s outfit! I got my head to toe outfit by MILKFED, and oh yes, I got to take them home too! The brand people are actually so nice and we had a very good chat!
Head to toe by MILKFED
I wish that JRunway can be bigger and be more successful, not only in Singapore but I really hope that they can branch out to any countries they want! I really hope they open one in Jakarta too, though! We’ll see if that’s going to be their upcoming agenda ;)  EXTRAS!
GOOD FOOD AT CONCETTA
HAWKER FOOD at Makan Sutra
WERK IT BRIAN
CUTEST