NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

A while ago...
Photo: Sara Gil
A while ago I had long long hair and I really loved it, you always feel so girly with long hair. The thing is, mine is kind of curly and I like to wear it straight, so it takes time and also no matter what product I try, the iron always ends up damaging it a bit. So, before to make this travel I decided to cut it.

There's always an unespected sensation of freedom when I cut my hair. Does it happen to you too? I suddenly feel lighter and like a new person. I love that.
I want to share with you some hair inspiration that I've had in my phone for ages, I don't even know where I got them. I think my niece is the source a couple at least!
-*-

Il y a quelque temps j'avais long cheveux et j'ai aimé ça. Vous sentez très féminin avec les cheveux longs. La chose est, la mienne est de type bouclés et je tiens à le porter tout droit, donc il faut du temps. Donc, avant de faire cette voyage j'ai décidé  de le couper.

Il y a toujours une sensation de liberté quand je coupe mes cheveux. Est-ce qu'il vous arrive aussi? Je me sens  plus léger et comme une nouvelle personne. J'adore ça.

Je veux partager avec vous un peu d'inspiration de cheveux que je l'ai eu dans mon téléphone pendant des siècles. Je pense que ma nièce est la source d'un couple de ces photos au moins!Photo: UnknownPhoto: ScreenweekPhoto: Zimbio Photo: nadinejoliecourtneyPhoto: hawtcelebs

Kisses,

Keyla.