NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

All I want for my birthday & a bag of chips

For almost 10 years now, I've wished for the same thing every year on my birthday. It has yet to come true nor it will any time in the near future or maybe even at all. I just know that, "the best things in life, aren't things."

…But I'm a selfish cow and until that day when my wish is slapped across my face, I certainly will be content with some of these flashy new goods listed here.

1) Alexander McQueen knuckle Duster nappa box clutch $2, 012
2) Chanel J12 Chromatic $5,800
3) Gareth Pugh golden hook ring $98
4) Giacomorelli leopard horsehide loafers $625
5) Louis Vuitton Monogram Mascassar canvas long wallet $820
6) Apple iPad 2 - 32GB Wi-Fi & 3G $750

Happy birthday to myself. Goodbye Vancouver and see you in a few hours Los Angeles!