NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Look of the Day: The Pink Wearing Virgin

Shirt: ZARA. Vest: URBAN OUTFITTERS. Cut off shorts: H&M. Chains: SIXTY. Shoes: GUESS by MARCIANO.

If you were to look in my closet(s), the colour pink is nonexistent. I personally don’t like wearing the colour pink, therefore I own NOTHING pink. The only trace of pink you will find would be from my Louis Vuitton Monogram Multicolore sneakers, b esides that, nope nadda. So with a recent invitation to pink themed house warming party it gave me an excellent excuse to go shopping and it was the night I had my pink wearing virginity taken away from me.

The photographs barely justify how pink the FREAKING shirt was because it felt as though a cotton candy machine exploded on me. I was terribly uncomfortable that I had to throw on a vest just to tone down the color, followed by two shots of tequila just to loosen myself up. I don’t how much longer till the next time I might sport this colour again but I’ve concluded that regardless of the fact that many guys wear pink, you will ALWAYS get some kind of attention and I guess, any attention is better than NO attention.