NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Look of the Day: 'Feeling Fat Today' Jeans

Jacket: ONLY LIMITLESS. Shirt: H&M. Vest: URBAN OUTFITTERS. Jeans: DIESEL
Boots: TO BOOT NEW YORK. Clutch: BALENCIAGA

Oddly enough, these Diesel jeans are probably the most loosely fitting and straight legged denims I own, also known as my 'feeling fat today ' jeans. Actually I LIE, I still like to rock out my Dsquareds from time to time even though they’re two sizes too big but I refuse to give them up after spending every pretty penny I had when I bought them during the time I was tragically 'OVERWEIGHT'!

Now I’m sitting perfectly snug in a 28 jean size and comfortably in a 29. BUT regardless, I still take home the size 28 when I’m shopping in hopes that it will encourage me to stay thin and if that doesn’t work... I may have to resort to framing embarrassing and SOCIAL-MURDERING photos of myself when I was thicker to torture myself rail thin. Ohhhh the life of the Starving Stylist....