NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Look of the Day: Goin' Back to My Roots

Jacket: H&M. T-shirt: AMERICAN APPAREL. Jeans: AG JEANS. Sneakers: MARC JACOBS.
Bandana: STEPHEN SPROUSE for LOUIS VUITTON. Sunglasses: YVES SAINT LAURENT.

I grew up in East Vancouver and I’m not ashamed of it. I might exaggerate the idea of how ghetto it may be, but it’s seriously not bad whatsoever! Okay okay OKAY SURE, I used to carry a tactical baton as a weapon in my school book bag back in high school and I always used to have my house keys neatly clenched in-between my knuckles everytime when I walked home for protection, but it wasn’t that bad, I pinky swear it wasn’t! Besides now-a-days, I drive everywhere, so if anything people should be afraid of my reckless poor driving rather then getting jumped and robbed in the east side!