NYC Style Spot   +  white

Transforming Tuesdays: Decorating my House- Livng room inspiration

Perfection is, broadly, a state of completeness and flawlessness. The term "perfection" is actually used to designate a range of diverse, if often kindred, concepts
. Our living room has to be family friendly and true to my 'relaxed luxe' style, of course! I am always changing and re-arranging this space according to developmental stages including learning to walk/climb (bumping into things) exploring (accidentally breaking decor), clumsy (breaking) and season's (if it's hot or cold-my colour mood's are always evolving.) I pick up different cushion covers and decorative accent's almost every season to match my mood or the latest trends... I also never stop re-arranging and organising my entire house! This has been a good (some might say bad) habit of mine since I was little girl. My mum recalls walking into my bedroom one morning when I was 4 saying "You'll give yourself a hernia!" because I had moved my bed and side tables completely around the room by pushing them and leveraging myself between the wall for extra strength! haha
So here are some delectable images of my 'dream home.' Some shots show only one or two certain elements that I would include. Others are, in my words, perfection!

Source: madeleinelifeandstyle.blogspot.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: apartmenttherapy.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: issuu.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: brendanwong.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: thedecorista.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: freshome.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: home-styling.blogspot.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: dailydreamdecor.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: gregnatale.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: thedesignfiles.net via patricia on Pinterest Source: trendsideas.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: houzz.com via patricia on Pinterest

Source: trendsideas.com via patricia on Pinterest