NYC Style Spot   +  shopping

Get organised!

I cannot believe 2012 is just around the corner? I feel like the rest of this year is just speeding out of control. I've just put 2 new products in my Etsy store - Letter Love Designs.
A 2012 Desk Calendar printed in high gloss card - looks fabulous and you can personalize it with your initial. They are printed in Letter Love Designs popular patterns and colours and come in a clear acrylic CD case type stand.

Letter Love Designs 2012 Calendar And, a Planner with spaces for up to 6 family member names down the side and the days of the week across the top. I like these because you can see who will be where and for any week you like. Then you can tear off the sheets and take them with you or pin them up for everyone to see. If you don't have 6 family members names, you can put other headings (anything you like, but I use "meals" and "shopping"). You can choose the pattern and the colour too. I think that's the fun part!

Letter Love Designs Planner