NYC Style Spot   +  shopping

Letters Love... Diamonds

I love letters... that's no secret! But if you put letters together with diamonds - voila! Absolutely divine. If you could put one of these on your Christmas List, which one would it be?

A very 'on trend' gold disc with diamond initial -

via here

A classic, simple, diamond encrusted initial -

via here

A fancier, script font would also suit me just fine -

via here
And if you feel like going all out... a stunning diamond encrusted monogram -

via here
So, which one would it be? I've got 2 sons - maybe that could justify having 2? Well, a girl can dream, can't she!

Enjoy your week. I hope to have a fresh new looking blog soon, so stay tuned.

Also, apologies in advance if you are trying to order at Letter Love Designs - due to the large amount of orders I have to put my shop on vacation mode when maximum orders are reached. If you need to reach me, still send me an email - I am checking them daily.