NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

Letting the Cat Out of the (Balenciaga) Bag

http://FuckYeahWhatsInYourBag.tumblr.com/

This website above is my current new boredom buster when I have time to waste. I can spend hours creeping through images of crap people stash in their handbags without feeling remotely guilty that I invaded their personal belongings and frankly, who the hell doesn’t love to snoop?

Okayyyy sure. I am freakishly interested with the kind of junk people carry with them on a general daily basis. It could explain a lot in one’s personality, who they are and what they like. So, it’s basically a summarization of oneself in a handbag.

But right now, all I want to know is where all the really hardcore good stuff that’s hiding in the bags on the website? I know that BITCH with the ivory ostrich leather Chanel 2.55 or the SNOB with the Birkin has a baggy of coke or a bottle of laxatives and under-the-counter diet pills hidden somewhere in that God-almighty of designer handbags! No one is just ballsy enough to display it that’s all!

Soooooooo, you've seen whats in my bag...What's in YOURS?