NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Metamorphosis: Summer Glow

Things are starting to get pretty serious over here with this growing a human exercise, so I apologise that I've been rather absent on the blogosphere of late. Whilst there are many symptoms I am not fond of, there are moments where I can't do anything but soak in the bliss of this growing bump and the little angel that has already stolen my heart.

The delightful Katrina took some photos to commemorate my getting over the half way mark. I'm delighted to show you the first instalment of this very special summer series Metamorphosis, which was taken at 22 weeks and 3 days pregnant. For me, this time calls for all my Strength, to transform into what I need to be, not only physically but also mentally for the little Cub that will soon look to me as Mum.Dress - Tree of Life
Photography - Katrina Lee Boultwood