NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

Socialites of Society

Blazer: H&M. Sweater: DIESEL. Jeans: DIESEL. Boots: ALDO.
Necklace: URBAN OUTFITTERS. Wallet Clutch: LOUIS VUITTON.

Being the local dwelling socialite that I am (or at least pose to be ), I attended the grand opening of Glowbal Group’s newest addition to the restaurant collection in Vancouver, SOCIETY.

Of course being the FAT free-loader that I am, I stuffed my face with just about everything that was served in front of me and drank enough cocktails to fill a bath tub, while of course being cautious of lurking paparazzi’s out to snap a photo of me eating. Wouldn’t that be a great headliner: “STARVING STYLIST DOESN'T LOOK SO STARVING ANYMORE ! ” I couldn’t help myself because the food was delectable and it completely satisfied my “need for comfort ” appetite.

The restaurant’s decorum was quite lush and its boudoir atmosphere made the environment ultimately alluring and sexy, but unfortunately I couldn’t say the same thing about its serving team’s attire which seemed more fitting for a beer garden or a rodeo bar rather than a place this chic. The plain white tee or tank with blue jeans was just too casual and a complete turn off for me.

But regardless, the food and drinks were delightful and it was great seeing familiar faces and making friends with new ones. So, SOCIETY is definitely a place to check out if you want to have your comfort food and still look fabulous while do so !