NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

V is for Vanity

Blazer: FLIPPA K. Tee: AMERICAN APPAREL. Jeans: JNBY. Boots: SAM EDELMAN. Belt: JNBY.
These black motorcycle jeans from JNBY are my current favourites of pieces in my wardrobe. With tons of stretch, they are ridiculously comfortable and with such intricate detailing from the seams of the knees down to the zippers at the legs, these jeans are just so beautifully made....and of course they make my ass look hella nice too.

I would have posted a picture of my derrière in these jeans on this post but my blog is already overly conceited with countless photographs of myself with limited facial expressions and poses. So in that case, I'll spare you from anymore of my pompous vanity.

Anyways, much thanks again to Raff, Visual Director of JNBY Canada, and Lyndi of Lj PR for bring such gracious hosts and showing me JNBY's beautifully innovative holiday collection when I visited just this past week.