NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

All I want for Christmas is you & all the gifts on my list

I've been a real naughty boy this year so I don't expect anything from Santa, so thats why I'm relying on "daddy" instead to spoil me with all the material needs my heart desires this Christmas.

You all can try to sound all modest as much as you want, saying that you don't wish for a lot on Christmas, but nothing says I love you like some ultra fine cashmere or a luxurious leather designer handbag… but then again, I'm just a selfish material whore who prefers Prada over love.

'tis the season to be spoiled.

1) CELINE luggage tote. $2,300
2) TOM FORD private blend 'Neroli Portofino' Eau de Parfum - 50ml. $250
3) BOSCH Tassimo single server coffee maker - TA6515UC - $250
4) YVES SAINT LAURENT Arty oval ring w/ black stone. $250
5) RICK OWENS high top side pocket cowhide sneakers. $1,321
6) BURBERRY mega check cashmere scarf. $675
7) NIKON J1 10.1MP interchangeable lens camera w/ 10-30mm VR lens. $650
8) ALEXANDER WANG Prisma giant black lambskin clutch w/ rhodium hardware. $425
9) APPLE iPad 2. $499

What's on YOUR Christmas wish list this year?