NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

A journey into the Concrete Jungle

I leave for New York City in less than 10 hours and I have still yet to pack—I'm a complete procrastinator and I'm really good at it.

I'm taking this trip to NYC as like a journey into the Concrete Jungle, sort of like an African Safari trip but into a Sak's Fith Avenue and Barney's instead of the musky hot wild. Camo prints paired with black hues and neutral tones while accessorizing with luxuriously beautiful leathers and gold accents, I'm on the hunt for a new Spring wardrobe and I'm definitely not coming home empty handed if that means trampling over a bunch of 6 inch stiletto wearing Amazons at a sample sale.

1) LINDA FARROW x DRIES VAN NOTEN 20C2 gold aviators. $270
2) BOTTEGA VENETA washed nappa leather safari jacket. $8,100
3) MULBERRY Postman's lock calfskin bag. $1,275
4) RICK OWENS cashmere beanie hat. $450
5) JOHN VARVATOS Six O'Six convertible suede boots. $325
6) ANN DEMEULEMEESTER black cotton "Chess" shirt. $340
7) BALMAIN washed zip-pocket biker jeans. $1,095
8) BEAMS PLUS camouflage print tapered cotton trousers. $220
9) RICK OWENS extra long top. $415
10) BALMAIN perforated leather lapel twill wool jacket. $2,233

On a side note: MUCH LOVE to the incredibly beautiful Karissa of saturdaynightsalrite, who has graciously included me in one of her videos titled, "Blogs I Love", on her YouTube channel. Check out the video HERE and don't forget to subscribe to her fabulous YouTube channel HERE. xoxo

Ciao-zies.