NYC Style Spot   +  stylist

Derek Blasberg X The Room X The Starving Stylist

Aside from being a fashion snob with a conceited loud mouth blog in Vancouver, I aspire to be a socialite or more so... a local misfit. Earlier in the month, I polished my penny loafers and put on my conservative pants and attended Derek Blasberg's "Very Classy" book launch at the ultra beautiful space at The Bay Downtown Vancouver, The Room.

Despite sporting a smart pair of reading glasses and a crisp white collared shirt underneath a collegiate Gucci sweater, who was I to fool the super suave Mister Blasberg, who graciously signed my book with more X's than my miserably failed math exam in high school. Clearly, I'M THAT TRAMP he refers to in his book. But hey, if the shoe fits?—WERK IT.

With a wonderfully organized event with stunning people at every corner of The Room, it was definitely a fashion night in the city with worthy mention.

Beautiful photographs all taken by the gorgeous and incredibly talented Georgia Esporlas Photography.