NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

WERQ-AGE

Wool toggle jacket: TROYSMITH for D. Shirt: PAUL FRANK. Jeans: DSQUARED2. Belt: GAP.
Scarf: DIESEL BLACK GOLD. Boots: JOHN FLUEVOG. Sunglasses: TOM FORD.

If you have yet to be a follower of mine on Twitter, your probably the last to know that I was fortunate enough to meet, have a cocktail and chat with Dean & Dan from Milan designer label, Dsquared, over the past weekend at a popular local lounge in Vancouver. The dashing and utterly funny design duo is currently in town to celebrate their limited edition fleece-hoodies that are perfect complements for the Winter Olympics, which so happens to kick off this weekend in Vancouver. Click here for more info.

Being a huge fan and devoted fashion die-hard I may be, I sadly didn’t have any photographs taken with the fabulous twins, so don’t even bother asking for them. Besides, I was too busy admiring Dean’s luxurious fur lined, lamb skin leather coat with a beautifully constructed built up collar to even remember...or was I too enthralled by my glass of Belvedere? Hmmmm...

So, anyone else have stories of their own fashion designer/celebrity encounter?