NYC Style Spot   +  Today's Special

Spring Necessaries

With my *fingers crossed* and the hopes of warmer weather to come, I already have an idea of how spring is going to look like for me. Luxuriously supple leathers, a punch of electric colour, velvety conditioners and of course a classic pair of shades. So, I better skipping my meals and saving my money because spring is not going to be so economical.

(a) Paul Smith – Yarn Dye Stripe Scarf $130.00 USD
(b) Robert Geller – Lambskin Leather Bomber Jacket $1,860.00 USD
(c) La Mer – The Hand Treatment $70.00 USD
(d) L’Oreal Paris – Bare Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioner $8.99 USD
(e) Rick Owens – Loop Handle Leather Bag $990.00 USD
(f) Ray Ban – Classic Large Aviators $105.00 USD
(g) Pierre Hardy – Black Patent Leather Chukka Boots $405.00 USD
(h) Orisue – Stack Canvas Twill Jeans in Caribbean $99.00 USD

-Px.