NYC Style Spot   +  What I'd Wear Today

What I'd Wear Today: Leather Nights & Vivid Brights

Acne Studios 'Oliver' leather and suede biker jacket; Luminox original navy seal watch; Want Les Essentials De La Vie 'Arlanda' double-wrap leather bracelet; Givenchy slim-fit striped bib-front cotton shirt; Acne Studios square-frame acetate sunglasses; Givenchy Leather Belt; Pierre Hardy panelled neoprene sneakers; Givenchy Nappa Nightingale messenger; APC Petit standard slim-fit overdyed jeans.

This is my craving for attention like a fat kid loves cake sort of outfit.

The bright yellow pants scream "Look at me! Look at me!" while ultra-luxe leathers in black tone the outfit with the perfect contrast and by adding a hint of royal blue into the mix, you have colour blocking at it's finest.

I will definitely get an a few stink-eyes along with some snarky remarks while in such a flamboyant coloured outfit... but that's alright because any attention is better than none.

Follow me on: