NYC Style Spot   +  fashion

A Starving Fashion Don’t
The pop

Suspenders worn with a belt:
Suspenders worn with a belt always bothered me, but I always bit my tongue and told myself to play nice while thinking of cute little bunnies. But, my tongue is completely gnawed, the bunnies have been roasted and now I’m just damn fuckin’ annoyed.
Seriously, WTF. Are your pants and trousers that large that you have the needs to clip on some suspenders for extra support even though you already have a thick waist belt strapped on so tightly that you have a muffin top? NO.
Wearing a belt and suspenders together is not cute. Either wear one or the other, NOT BOTH. It’s completely unnecessary and excessive like wearing your eyeglasses when your contact lenses are already in place. So save yourself and what’s left of your dignity and don’t do it.

-Px.