NYC Style Spot   +  tips and tricks

Back to Basics

Shirt: ZARA. Jeans: MOSCHINO JEANS. Boots: FLUEVOG. Belt: HERMES.

The white collared dress shirt is the most understated but most needed basic necessity in any man’s wardrobe. Either worn with a suit and tie for handsomely dapper look or worn simply with crisp denim jeans for a casual look that could possibly do no wrong.

Also, don’t be afraid to accessorize especially with a fancy watch, belt, nice polished shoes, etc. because the last thing you would ever want to happen is to be mistaken for a dining server rather than a paying patron. Unless your like me who is obnoxiously decked with every designer label from under the sun, then its not very likely to be mistaken for a server and if I were to be, then I better start batting my lashes and undo a few shirt buttons if I want that generous cash tip!