NYC Style Spot   +  STYLE

Essentially Nautical

Aside from learning how to ride a bike (don't you dare ask, I never learned how! I'll save the pathetic story for another blog entry on a different day), one of my goals this summer is to go sailing or even boating. Just get me on a damn boat thats NOT a ferry where I can dress up all nautical and wear it with purpose.

So I'm going to get on that goal and start batting them lashes like my rent money is due, but before that, I'm going shopping for a new nautical wardrobe.

1) Paul Smith plaid silk scarf $215
2) Rag & Bone cotton blend striped sweater $220
3) Burberry Brit pique polo shirt $150
4) Rag & Bone three quarter placket plaid shirt $195
5) Acne tailored turn-up cotton shorts $230
6) Balenciaga leather sandals $505
7) Toms Alton boat shoe $95
8) Dolce & Gabbana sport trousers w/ rope belt $545
9) Prada striped nylon duffle bag $1,525
10) J-Crew Ludlow chino jacket $250
11) Dsquared2 plastic frame aviators in Havana $435

"Ohhh Haiii there...I have these greats shorts that I would ever look so good wearing on your yacht...What?... You don't have a yacht?... It's actually a canoe.... *Agurh*... I guess that'll do...You're doing all the rowing thoug h."