NYC Style Spot   +  weekend

Lusting over this weekend: A trip down south, Injidup Spa Resort

Whenever we get time, I like to head for a trip down south (Dunsborough, Western Australia) to the wine region (Margaret River.) I like to stay at Injidup Spa Resort or Smith's Beach Resort and I never want to come home... between the bush, the ocean and Samudra, I'm in paradise!

Injidup has a lovely Spa with a menu including my favourite Organic & Western Australian beauty product Sodashi.

Here are some pictures from previous stays... I can't wait to get there again in a few weeks!

Injidup Spa Resort, Yallingup

Smith's Beach Resort

Smith's Beach

Located between Cape Naturalist & Cape Leeuwin

Injidup Spa Resort

Visit Samudra for a retreat, shop or their amazing live food 'Kombi Cafe,' you won't regret it!

Mondays Design Inspiration: Monogrammed! Have a lovely weekend!