NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

Monday's Inspiration: (Monogram) Personalised trays

Well, by now you should know I love trays and organising... I also don't mind a bit of monogramming (see some of my pillows and kids stuff.)

VT interiors image

VT interiors image

VT interiors image

VT interiors image

I ordered my Dad a few personalised trays for his new boat at Christmas and have been wanting to get a HIS & HERS for our study but I just haven't been able to decide on the print.
I also want one for each of the boys for their little nick knacks they seem to keep loosing or taking everywhere around the house... hehe, boys!

I recently found an Australian stockists this year which is better than waiting for it from the US, it got here just in time for Christmas... I wont be using Bongo mail forwarding anymore, half of my things were broken!

Tomorrow: Transforming Tuesdays- backyard pool area...