NYC Style Spot   +  TIME

#SweatStyle in some original Roots sweats

SELECTED HOMME black leather biker vest; AMERICAN APPAREL v-neck tee; ROOTS Original Sweat Pant in Salt & Pepper; JOHN VARVATOS black leather boots w/ straps; DIOR HOMME sunglasses.

In celebration of Root's 40th Anniversary, I am proudly showing off my #SweatStyle in some original Roots sweats, but of course with my styling of adding a leather biker vest and boots to complement, making this quite the leading edge outfit.

With that said, the great folks at Roots and myself want to see YOU do the same by showing off how you style your sweats by simply sending us your pictures, attached with the hashtag, #SweatStyle to @RootsCanada!

So come join me and send your photos to help wish Root's a very Happy 40th Anniversary!

Cheers!