NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

hot tuesday
today it is very very hot in socal. i woke up bright and early to go run a few errands with a friend.At 8:30am it was 89 degrees and i was sweating like no other! glamorous day in los angeles indeed.

Shirt, Forever21; Tube dress, American Apparel; Gladiators, gojane.com

Last year around may I decided to partner up with a jewler friend of mine to create a jewelry line. We had a great response and sold quiet a bit of pieces to people we knew and on ebay but eventually I (designer and the financing source) ran out of money to spend on the line and didn't make any more pieces. It was a mixture of bad money management, and being distracted with college that i never got back into it. I am now working on a few new pieces. I was going through my samples and found this last piece.

There has only one other copy made of this ring (worn by one of my best friend) so it is truely one of a kind. I listed it for sale in my store. If your are interested in this piece please feel free to contact me i can give you any information you wish.