NYC Style Spot   +  outfit

i'm a dreamer
I realize that it's quite lame to wear the same thing over and over, but I'm really kinda in love with this piece of lamé genius.

shirt & lamé dress/skirt, American Apparel; shoes, Nine West; pin, Chanel;

i am currently obsessed with Duffy let the world know! i love her raspy-90-year-old-smoker voice, and her look.

so speaking of dreams, my dream job would be to work in the legal/pr department of a big retailer (Saks or Bergdorf) or a fashion house. To get that job I gotta get my butt into a good law school. But law school and the application process of law school is so intimidating(especially in SoCal where the competition is INSANE). I love living here and my first choice school (as is the first choice of about a gazillion other prospective law students) is UCLA Law. Unfortunately, after many conversations with professors, current law students and others it has become apparent to me that there is no chance in hell they will admit me :( i'm still hopeful (being hopeful is my only choice, ha, my BS wont make me rich!) and today i bought another LSAT book to prep. Worse case scenario i tell myself is that the second tier schools in LA are really not that bad.

ok sorry for blabbing on about really boring not fashion related crap! Sonia Rykiel is one of my favorite designers and it really bugs me that she does not have an online store. On top of that none of the big stores carry her stuff! ugh.. Does any one know where i can get Sonia Rykiel shoes online??? HELP A SISTER OUT!