NYC Style Spot   +  purchases

where's my chariot at?
yesterday after work i ventured over to the local salvation army and dug up some fine pieces.. all of which cost me about 14 bucks! i was really excited about what i found!

Purple Leather Escada Skirt: fits me but its kinda big so i have to figure out how to wear it still



White Leather Christian Dior Belt: I'm in love with this belt! im currently having a minor obsession with white (shoes, belts, bags). so when i saw this i thought hm i need a white belt, then i realized it was old dior and that made me smile.


I also got 2 super cute flower dresses, but i zipped them over to the dry cleaners so i shall show those later on. I have to say though, I was quite impressed with what I found usually I dig and dig and only come up with meh..1 thing.

In other recent purchase news, on Wednesday I ordered these super cool gladiators from go jane
they are based out of ontario so they got here yesterday! The quickness is really amazing, I'm almost tempted to order a few more shoes. I know I'm late on the whole gladiator trend, since everyone's been wearing them for a couple months now, but I didn't want to buy any pair. I was waiting for cheapy versions of the Chanel high top gladiators. although these are not quite Knee-high they are only $30.. haha besides it's a trendy thing I didn't really wanna spend tooo much money on.








Dress,Forever21; Shoes, gojane; bag, gryson for target