NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

Accessorize, Accessorize, Accessorize
If there's one place a fat girl loves to shop, it's in the accessories section. I can stand tall walking into a store knowing that while I may not fit their jeans, I can fit their necklaces just fine, thank you very much. I don't care how many times it's been said, it is worth repeating: accessories can (and do) make or break outfits. The addition of the right purse, headband, or bracelet can totally revamp a look which would have otherwise been plain-jane. And again, while I obviously love designer bags and jewelry, my pocketbook just ain't ready for those kind of purchases. Luckily, this is when disposable fashion is a fatty's best friend. While all the skinny girls get to enjoy the luxuries of $15 dresses from forever21 and H&M on a regular basis, when it comes to accessories, we can get the cheap stuff too. Here are a few of my favorite things from f21 right now. And I am giving you fair warning: I like my jewelry big, chunky, and on a little on the the gaudy side.
Accessories by GabiGregg

Okay, so maybe I bit off more than I could chew, I love way too much at that place and if I kept adding things soon I'd be copy/pasting their entire selection. But, if you like any of the above items (which are all dirt cheap, I should add), just check out Forever21's website, with over 70 pages of fat girl friendly accessories.