NYC Style Spot   +  grey

grey coverage

romper, american apparel; scarf, vintage; shoes, aerosoles;

This grey romper should really be renamed as no-coverage suit. it's really verging on skankdom. there is no way to wear it without looking like you've got cameltoe. keep in mind, i am wearing a size LARGE!!! imagine how skanky my real size (xs) would be.. yikes.
After all the troubles of trying not to look like a hoe, i have to admit that i find the bandeau design by AA a totally genius idea. a couple of months ago, i got bandeau pencil dress to wear to a friends party and i have been in love ever since.

lastly, i would like to introduce the internet to my little sister Nour. She is my mini-me. Ya she's pretty cool for a 13 year old, annoying tantrums and not giving me back my clothes aside.