NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

lazy day
i don't feel like doing anything at all today. just one of those days ya know?
yesterday i went to the beach and it was amazing. going to the beach has become my weekly ritual. i can't stick to any specific work schedule, I'm always late to class, i can't even stick to my oaths not to eat junk food. But every Saturday morning, i wake up, slip into my bathing suit and go to the beach. it's that important to me, helps me get away from all the bad things and just relax for a few hours. only bummer is that gas is sooooo expensive now, going to the beach is getting expensive :(

after the beach my sister and i stopped by my favorite american apparel, los feliz location of course, and picked up the following new loves.
although now i regret buying them in store because they have some spend $150 get 30% off deal at the online store.. damn it. im really excited about the blue lame and the the halter romper. and at first i was really resistant to the white contrasting zipper when i saw it online..but in store it really caught my eye and it fits amazing. so i shall soon incorporate these new pieces into my wardrobe.

in other news,it's gonna be an amazing couple weeks in art!
SATURDAY, JULY 12: CAMILLA D'ERRICO @ COPRO NASON
Camilla d'Errico & Copro Nason

TUESDAY, JULY 16: KURT HALSEY @ G1988
Kurt Halsey & Gallery 1988