NYC Style Spot   +  vintage

lolipop

1950's bathing suit,vintage; skirt, f21; heels, old navy;

once upon a time i was digging at my favorite vintage store and i came upon this size 40 bathing suit. it came complete with super huge-hard-boobie-bra inside and that smelled like that particular vintage clothes smell. i rescued it, deodorized it and deflated it. its too big for me ( as you can already see) and too short to be a romper, so i wore it with one of my skirts. tada.

now i would like to show off my most recent butchering job. this used to be a jacket circa 2003 that i bought at gap kids for my little sister. since the arms are too short for me, i decided to be super cool and make a diy faux fur vest. my room now looks like a stuffed teddy bear exploded.

i will away from society this weekend, somewhere in the malibu mountains counseling some teenaged kids at a camp. what are you going to do this weekend? hope you all have a great labor day weekend!