NYC Style Spot   +  Dresses

oh alice

dress, american apparel; shirt, target maternity; watch, vintage;

i feel like my outfit looks like it was inspired by alice in wonderland, no? this dress is my favorite aa piece, i've never worn it and not felt good in it. i think that is the most essential trait of good clothes, how they make the person feel. good job aa!
speaking of aa, this friday the boyfriend, some friends, and myself will be taking a factory tour. fun fun fun.

on a not so fun note, my new cheap chus broke while i was taking these photos. you know, climing rocks is really not the choice activity for such shoes, or outfit for that matter. if only my brain did not momentarily turn off, i would have thought about wearing something else or atleast putting the shoes on AFTER i had reached my destination. i am sad, i was actually really into them. perhaps i should look into some gorilla glue?