NYC Style Spot   +  Halloween

Halloween: Chapter I
Hola peeps, how was your weekend? I must say I am pretty much exhausted. Between attending film festivals, studying, and pre-halloween parties I feel like I ran a marathon.
First off, what do you think of the new layout? Love it? Hate it? I wanna hear it all.
This past weekend, a few girlfriends and I decided to get dressed up and go to a friends party. After being totally inspired by this spread I whipped up this costume in about 30 mins, frantic running around and begging my mom to sew me a skirt included. I put everything on, then ran down to party city before they closed hoping i would find a curly red wig. Of course, I did not. I already looked stupid standing in the store crying hearts, I just opted for this red wig instead. I think there are a couple of other shindigs this week, where I shall break out the olive oyl and possibly other last minute costumes!
lame body suit, american apparel; harlequin skirt, homemade; silk skirt, vintage; shoes, newport-news.com;

In other news, I am featured on the Tobi blog about the kill city jeans, so check it out! Thanks, Tobi!

ps. i realize i totally look emo with the one-eye only shot. ewww. ignore that