NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

YFF Girl of the Moment: Marisela
So one of the things I want to do with this blog is feature YFF girls weekly (or, uh, as close to weekly as I can get). Meet Marisela, an adorable college student with a unique personal style. It's a little offbeat, but in a totally cute way (and the fact that she's gorgeous doesn't exactly hurt). Check out a few of her signature looks...something tells me she's into cardigans:

Name: MariselaAge: 20Location: Outside of Chicago, ILSize: 20Favorite Places to Shop: Always looking, absolutely anywhereFashion Icons: I don't care how typical fat girl of an answer this is, but I love Beth Ditto. I draw inspiration from her ridiculousness. She is how I know that I can push the envelope and totally look bad ass while doing so.Current Obsession: Finding the perfect shade of rougeAdvice to other YFF girls: Dress for yourself, always have fun, and don't be predictable. Never worry about the size on the tag--go as little or as big as you need, don't feel like you need to stick to just one size of anything! I know being YF&F is not easy and finding affordable clothing that is stylish can be frustrating. Second hand shops are perfect for adding an eclectic feel to an otherwise bland wardrobe.
Want to be featured on YFF? send an email to gabrielle.gregg@gmail.com with a picture of yourself in your favorite outfit. You might be chosen next!