NYC Style Spot   +  lamé

like a cholo

lame genius bodysuit, american apparel; jodhpurs, f21; shoes, newport-news.com; body chains, etsy;

crappy day: my sister and i were on our way to have a pleasant day digging through racks of one of my favorite vintage clothing at american rag. however, i somehow managed to rear-end someone a block away. no damage to anyone or cars, but just kind of a big pain in butt. my shopping plans were canceled as i just turned around and hurried home, trying to figure out how much this incident was going to cost me (dollar and agonizing-parental-screaming wise).

on a lighter note, what do you think of my body chains? they are a cheap rip off of the much more fab Low Luv by Erin Wasson that i purchased on Etsy. i got excited and wore all 4 different chains at once for this photo. i think next time i will tone it down and wear one necklace at a time. also, i do recognize i look like a gangster with saggy pants. i was in a bad mood. ignore me.