NYC Style Spot   +  target

Ash City


tunic, catherine holstein; lame bodysuit, american apparel; skirt, target girls; socks, nordstrom; boots, newport-news.com; scarf, erin featherston for target; pins, Chanel & Nashua;

The recent fires (sesnon & sayer) have pretty much wiped out all the green stuff in the area and most of the beautiful lush parks and trails now sort of look like this place. Hopefully the rain that is expected to come this week will help wash away all of that ash.
This weekend was spent staying in, cleaning my room, and working. I just got the new shipment of pins and a whole bunch of letters are now available so do check out the Nashua Store to see if I have your letters! Unfortunately, "F" & "G" did not make it. I have also got in a bunch of novelty pins such as the rose that I am wearing. Those will be up in the store tonight, and others to follow. My blog readers get a special discount type in "ILOVENASHUA" at checkout.