NYC Style Spot   +  Inspiration

#UltraBookStyle Show
I had such a blast last night as one of the 15 bloggers chosen to walk the runway for Independent Fashion Bloggers (IFB) and Intel! We each picked out and modeled outfits from Norma Kamali's KamaliKulture line (the black dress below) and Orla Kiely (the orange striped dress with the yellow printed raincoat). I absolutely loved both looks, especially Orla's! Note: neither of the designers make plus sizes, but I followed my own 'make it work' philosophy and rocked a size TEN in Orla Kiely and XL in KamaliKulture.

I took a couple photos backstage after the show (with my girl Delmy from Fashion Bananas) and stole a few instagram pics via twitter:Top: Dress,Coat,Purse-Orla Kiely/Jewelry-Bauble Bar/Shoes-Just Fab
Bottom: Dress-KamaliKulture/Blazer-Vintage/Shirt Dress (beneath)-Very.com

Edited to add more photos courtesy of IFB! (photos by Dustin Fenstermacher)Thanks so much to all of you who came out yesterday, it was so great meeting you!!!